Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Tutek
Contributor

Export guest wifi credentials

Hi,

I have created multiple guest wifi users, is any way to export login + password in any readable format which could be imported to excel because I don't have idea how to manage this credentials and assign it to users? Moreover I don't have an option to send this credentials to users because this option is not enabled:

Tutek_0-1677860445283.png

3 REPLIES 3
ebilcari
Staff
Staff

For the Send option to be available I think you need to have the email field present on Guest account and you have to configure an email service under System> Settings than you can send guest credentials directly to their email.

ebilcari_0-1677863215363.png

You can also use the print option, select all the guest and Print

- Emirjon
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
Tutek
Contributor

Have another question regarding WiFi setup:

I use portal type Disclaimer + Authentication but one user should have login+password that never expires - how to do that on fortigate 6.4.12? I see in SSID configuration like "Exempt sources" for what it is?

ebilcari
Staff
Staff

Basically you can set different expiration period for guest users for ex. 999 days.
The Exempt resources will allow access without showing the portal at all. It's usually used for dummy devices like SmartTV etc. that don't have a browser or a user to do the login. You can select devices based on MAC (DHCP reservation) or IP.

- Emirjon
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors