Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
daac
New Contributor

Error Migrate config 200b to 100D

Hello I hope you can help me, try migrate settings 200b to a 100 d with the same version 5.2.2, to upload via GUI displays error message.

i am loading via gui and the file I get message invalid username or password in the fortigate create the same users for console and try again but yields the same mistake later edit the user admin bringing the team by default but registered the same mistake I am doing wrong

For example

replace the admin user for the user to create manually is super-admin, and I made a user login but I came out loading Error

# config-version = FG100D-5.00-FW-build208-130603: opmode = 0: vdom = 0: user = soporte_ts

try the default user, enter the fortigate with admin and uploaded the backup failure but also courage and password

# Config-version = FG100D-5.00-FW-build208-130603: opmode = 0: vdom = 0: user = admin

which could be the error
2 REPLIES 2
Somashekara_Hanumant

Hello,

To further assist you, please do let me know are you restoring the configuration backup  taken on 200b to 100d.

If yes, this is not supported, to restore the config backup, it should taken on same device and same firmware version.

please refer the below KB article.

http://kb.fortinet.com/kb/microsites/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=10063&sliceId=1&d...

Regards,

Somu

EMEA Technical Support
daac

Somashekara Hanumantha Reddy wrote:

Hello,

To further assist you, please do let me know are you restoring the configuration backup  taken on 200b to 100d.

If yes, this is not supported, to restore the config backup, it should taken on same device and same firmware version.

please refer the below KB article.

http://kb.fortinet.com/kb/microsites/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=10063&sliceId=1&d...

Regards,

Somu

Hello I confirm, firmware versions are the same 5.2.2, manually go through the configuration console, the issue is that to get backup of the 100D to try someplace 100D is the same mistake throws invalid username or password but if you step via tftp if passed properly

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors