Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
r_zezinho
New Contributor

Erro 20199 ao tentar conectar com Forticlient-Error 20199 when trying to connect with Fort

Estou com apenas um notebook apresentando o erro 20199 ao tentar conectar a VPN com o Forticlient.

Já fiz diversos testes e sem sucesso, atualmente estou com o FORTICLIENT versão: 6.4.0.1464, mas já instalei a versão mais atual e a versões mais antigas também.

Já mudei o perfil de usuário e também não funcionou.

Percebi que ao entrar nas conexões de rede e clicar em propriedades na conexão fortissl criada pelo FORTICLIENT, aparece a mensagem ERRO INESPERADO.

Gostaria de saber se alguém já passou por esse problema e se alguém pode ajudar com a solução.

Desde já muito obrigado.

Google Translation:-

I have only one notebook showing error 20199 when trying to connect the VPN with Forticlient.

I've done several tests and without success, I'm currently with the FORTICLIENT version: 6.4.0.1464, but I've already installed the most current version and the older versions as well. I already changed the user profile and it also didn't work.

I noticed that when entering the network connections and clicking properties on the fortissl connection created by FORTICLIENT, the message UNEXPECTED ERROR appears.

I wonder if anyone has experienced this problem and if anyone can help with the solution.

Thank you in advance.

0 REPLIES 0
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors