Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
EddieAllen3
New Contributor

EMS

So I am testing EMS Cloud and I wanted to see if this is something that is normal with EMS.    Everything is working good with EMS until I wanted to change the install of the few existing managed installs.  At first I made a forticlient install package with just the VPN part.    After that tested ok, I made a new installer package and added the scanner part and then made a new deployment package and assigned to a existing PC.   The package worked and it removed and installed the new one with the added package but it does not sign back into the ems.   At that point is unmanaged.   

It seems like it should be able to sign back in just like the install does when you install the exe ems creates to install it at first.

Eddie

2 REPLIES 2
Jean-Philippe_P

Hello EddieAllen3,

Thank you for using the Community Forum. I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible. 

Thanks, 

Jean-Philippe - Fortinet Community Team
jie
Staff
Staff

Hey Eddie,

1. Verify FortiClient is connected to EMS cloud via invitation code

2. Verify that the endpoint can access to domains below on TCP port 443:

Please verify the above from the endpoint machine and see whether any issues or not.

Thanks,

JieZ
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors