Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
simonorch
Contributor

EMEA Xperts summit 2020 anyone get their Fortigate?

I'm posting this out of frustration at the complete lack of response from Fortinet EMEA

As part of this year's EMEA Xperts summit this summer, participants were to receive a FG60F. We were sent a form to fill out, which was done and returned in early July. Then, in September I got an email from Fortinet EMEA saying they had not received the form and that I had until a certain date to send it in. So I sent it in again, referring to the original mail and form sent in back in July.

Then nothing..

A couple of mails asking if there was an issue received no response, so eventually I got in touch with our country channel manager and asked if she could investigate. Even she got no response at all from EMEA!

Then I was speaking to a couple of other NSE8 guys this week and heard that one of them at least experienced the same thing.

Anyone else out there who was on the Xperts summit actually got their Fortigate, or not?

NSE8 Fortinet Expert partner - Norway

2 REPLIES 2
Admin_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hi,

All attendees at the EMEA Experts Summits this year who sent back their product forms are entitled to a  FortiGate 60F.  There have been some considerable delays in shipment and this is now a long wait for some partners.

We appreciate that this is causing some frustration, and we ask you to bear with us a little longer while we get the outstanding units delivered.

If anyone else is in the same situation as 'simonorch' and has not received their FortiGate, please contact the organisers at emea-experts_summit@fortinet.com

Once again, apologies for the delay.

Regards,

Admin.

simonorch

Thank you for the response.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors