Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
dmarques
New Contributor

Download Forticlient older versions

Hi,

I'm a Fortigate user and we use Forticlient for VPN connections. We are testing out some install and uninstall scripting in order to automate installations, uninstallations and upgrades.
For the uninstall process to be successful, I need to Forclient exe or msi for the version I'm trying to uninstall. I have several versions installed on my infrastructure, so I need several older versions, like 6.09.0277 and others. 
Is there any place where I can download the exe or msi? I don't have a support account, as we're using the free version for vpn connection.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
sw2090
Honored Contributor

you can download FortiClient down to v4.0 at the FortiNet Support Portal. However this requires an account there and at least one active FortiCare License I guess.

-- 

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams

-- "It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams
dmarques
New Contributor

Hi,

Thanks. As we have Fortigate by an MSP contract, we don't have any forticare license.
Is there any other way?

Thanks

xsilver_FTNT

Hi dmarques,

not completely sure what "MSP contract" mean here, but if it's something like you are client to some service provider who has FortiGate on his premises and manage that FortiGate for you, then obviously easiest way to FortiClient installer packages is through your service provider. As he is the one who has FortiGate (which will be probably VPN concentrator point), or he even might have EMS, and so FortiCare support contracts for those as well. And thus access to Support.Fortinet.com portal.

Tomas Stribrny - NASDAQ:FTNT - Fortinet Inc. - TAC Staff Engineer
AAA, MFA, VoIP and other Fortinet stuff

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors