Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
dysfunctional
New Contributor

Domain DNS Token Not Match Error on FortiPhish

Hello --

I am trying to send an campaign using FortiPhish and I am getting an error Domain DNS Token Not Match. I added the token to our DNS records and it was verified through FortiPhish. When sending a test email, it works fine. Only big difference is that the test email gets sent to an individual email and the campaign gets sent to a group (with company emails in that group that contain the same domain as the individual test email). Has anyone seen this before?

6 REPLIES 6
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello,

Thank you for using the Community Forum.

I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible.

Regards,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello,

I share with you this guide:

https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortiphish/22.3.a/administration-guide/921094/adding-domains

Could you please tell me if it helped?

Regards,

dysfunctional

Please re-read my original post.

Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

I will forward your request to one of our experts.

Regards,

Jean-Philippe_P

Hello dysfuntionnal,

Sorry for the delay, we are still trying to get you an expert to help with your error.

Kindest regards,

Jean-Philippe - Fortinet Community Team
dmaciejak
Staff
Staff

The routine used to validate the domain token for the test email is the same that validates the domains for the recipients used in the campaign creation. I would suggest you to double check if all the recipients in the group are using domains that have been previously authorized. If the problem persists, please create a FortiCare ticket for us to get your customer information to better assist you.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors