Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Carlos_A_Almeida
New Contributor III

Disabling ASE?

Hi guys, someone knows if it's possible to disable ASE? My Fortigate 5.2.2 are blocking a lot of no-spam e-mails with this message "email is reported as spam by ASE" and I'm going crazy to whitelist all of them.

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
Carlos_A_Almeida
New Contributor III

I contacted Fortinet Support and the command was easier than I tought.

# config system fortiguard  # set antispam-force-off enable  # end  antispam-force-off  {enable | disable}  So, this is the answer to my own topic. :)

anil_nayak_FTNT

Hello

The command that allows you to stop the FortiGuard AntiSpam service for the unit:

# config system fortiguard # set antispam-force-off enable # end antispam-force-off {enable | disable} Enable to stop FortiGuard Antispam service on this FortiGate unit

Regards Anil

CAD

Hi,

I am having the same problem, is blocked trusted domains, then users complain to me that they can not receive mail, do I putting white list.

could you solve the problem.

I just want to stop spam e-mail

if you find solution please share it.

Thanks

Carlos_A_Almeida
New Contributor III

Hello ActiveNew, how are you?

To my environment I did set antispam-force-off to enable and ASE was disable, but, after all, I'm tagging e-mail instead of block, I configured to tag and let my user do the job. Of course blacklist is respect and blocked.

To disable ASE:

# config system fortiguard  # set antispam-force-off enable  # end  antispam-force-off  {enable | disable} 

Regards.

CAD

Thanks for share your solution.

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors