Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
alexanderta
New Contributor

Disable IP from IP Reputation Database

 

Hello!

 

I've been trying to disable an IP listed in Malicious-Malicious.Server, which is a list in the IP Reputation Database. I found information that said that it is not possible to disable an IP from this list via CLI commands.

 

The problem is that the GUI can't display all the entries and I can't get to the desired entry to disable it.

Please if anyone has any suggestions that would be great. Thanks!

 

Attached is a printscreen.

 

I'm using version 7.2.4

 

internetservice.png

1 Solution
srajeswaran

I can see this is matching the known issues list.

https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortigate/7.2.3/fortios-release-notes/236526/known-issues

Fix is expected in upcoming releases.

853352

On the View/Edit Entries slide-out pane (Policy & Objects > Internet Service Database dialog), users cannot scroll down to the end if there are over 100000 entries.

Regards,

Suraj

- Have you found a solution? Then give your helper a "Kudos" and mark the solution.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
srajeswaran
Staff
Staff

To find the address object you may have to keep scrolling (not sure if there is any other method) .

 

Are you trying to allow traffic to the specific address? If so, can you try creating a address object for this address and use it in a specific policy above the policy with ISDB object?

 

 

Regards,

Suraj

- Have you found a solution? Then give your helper a "Kudos" and mark the solution.
FortiNet_Newb

I think he is saying that the GUI will not scroll any further, in his screen shot it stops at 22% so he can't access the remaining 78% of the addresses.  I'm on 7.2.4 as well.  I just tried and have the same issue as well.  The only difference is that I can at least access up to 78% of the addresses vs. alexanderta only being able to access 22%.  I tried both Edge & Chrome with the same results (can see up 78% of them).

alexanderta

Thanks for the answer @srajeswaran and @FortiNet_Newb !!

 

Yes, @FortiNet_Newb , that's exactly it! I cant scroll down any futher.

 

I found that if I change the page zoom, I can pull more data but as the list is huge, I still can't get to the IP I need because the zoom decrease reaches the limit.

 

@srajeswaran I create a specific policy above to bypass the policy with ISDB object but i want to understand and solve this.

srajeswaran

I can see this is matching the known issues list.

https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortigate/7.2.3/fortios-release-notes/236526/known-issues

Fix is expected in upcoming releases.

853352

On the View/Edit Entries slide-out pane (Policy & Objects > Internet Service Database dialog), users cannot scroll down to the end if there are over 100000 entries.

Regards,

Suraj

- Have you found a solution? Then give your helper a "Kudos" and mark the solution.
alexanderta

@srajeswaran , thank you very much for your attention! I'll take a look at that document next time!

 

So now it's waiting for an update to resolve this issue.