Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
aagrafi
Contributor II

Disable Change notes

Hello,

Does anybody know how to get rid of this new stupidity in FMG 7.0.x, called "Change note"?

Thanks

1 Solution
nicerobot_FTNT

config system global set object-revision-mandatory-note disable end   This is the way ...

---

Opinions expressed are my own and may not represent the official opinion of my employer.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
nicerobot_FTNT

config system global set object-revision-mandatory-note disable end   This is the way ...

---

Opinions expressed are my own and may not represent the official opinion of my employer.

Twitterzone
New Contributor

I hear you about the "Change note" feature in FMG 7.0.x—it can be frustrating when new updates bring unexpected changes. To disable it, you might want to check your settings menu under "Preferences" or "Options." Sometimes, these things can be tucked away in there. If not, reaching out to FMG support or checking their online community might offer more specific steps.

Tinnystal

I completely understand your frustration with the "Change note" feature in FMG 7.0.x—it's always tricky when updates introduce new elements that seem unnecessary. One approach I've found useful is leveraging online notes platforms like notesonline.com. Personally, I've used it to keep track of tech issues and solutions, which has been a game-changer. It's like having a digital diary where I can jot down how I'm handling these quirks. Maybe giving it a shot could help you manage this new feature more smoothly!

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors