Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
FatalHalt
Contributor II

Difference between HA Cluster and Log Array?

Hello All,

I'm currently testing out FAZ 5.0.10, and I have a couple of HA pairs in my network. Previously, I just used log arrays for these pairs. But now I see the option for HA Clusters. I put the devices in a cluster, and it seems like they are linking their data now.

Now for these sets, I only have 1 entry in the Device Manager page. This entry has 2 serial numbers in them, representing both devices in the HA pair. 

Is this all I need to do? Will reports pull data against both of these serial numbers? Do I no longer need to do log arrays?

Thanks!

1 Solution
L_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Yes, you are no longer required to create Log Array for managing HA clusters; reports should be able to handle a HA cluster as a single 'device'.

Ling Lu

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
L_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Yes, you are no longer required to create Log Array for managing HA clusters; reports should be able to handle a HA cluster as a single 'device'.

Ling Lu
FatalHalt

L.Clarke wrote:

Awesome, thanks for the response!

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors