Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
IPL-Travis
New Contributor

Deploying FortiGate NVAs on Azure vWAN - Internet Inbound

Hi Y'all,

I'm attempting to deploy FortiGate NVAs on an Azure vWAN and I am stuck on the 'Configuring Internet Inbound/DNAT Policies' step:  Configuring internet inbound/DNAT policies | FortiGate Public Cloud 7.4.0 | Fortinet Document Librar...

The NVAs are running 7.4.4, its talking to Manager/Analyzer just fine, BGP routes to Azure vNets are populating fine as far as I can tell.  It is probably as simple as me just not understanding the instructions but I'm not following the instructions about Internet Inbound settings all that well.

Which IP addresses should I use for the source-address-prefix setting?  Are the IPs in the example just for show?  I can't find them referenced anywhere else in the deployment procedures.

The command execute azure vwan-slb show returns failed to retrieve vwan slb settings.  Am I correct in assuming that this result occurs because I have not configured azure vwan via the CLI yet?

Is there any other documentation that anybody knows of regarding this process?

Any nudge in the right direction would be greatly appreciated, thank you so very much.

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors