Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
natanpe
New Contributor

Deploy Forticlient VPN with Intune for MacOS

Hi,
Looking for a guide to deploy Forticlient VPN with Intune for MacOS,
Did anyone succeed? I haven't found an official guide for this

4 REPLIES 4
Dhruvin_patel

Greetings,

Please find document, https://docs.fortinet.com/document/forticlient/7.4.0/intune-deployment-guide/256545/windows

Regards!

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.

Dhruvin Patel
natanpe

Thnx
I saw it, I'm looking for MacOS

Dhruvin_patel

Greetings,

To deploy FortiClient VPN with Intune for macOS, you can follow these steps:

1. Download the FortiClient_<version.build>_macosx.Intune.mobileconfig sample configuration profile file from Fortinet Service & Support > Firmware Images > FortiClientMac > Mac > select the appropriate version.

2. Prepare the configuration profile by adding the EMS ZTNA root CA certificate: - On a macOS device with FortiClient registered to EMS, locate the root CA certificate in /Library/Application Support/Fortinet/FortiClient/data/ca_certs/ztna_certs. - Copy the certificate content to a text editor. - Open the configuration profile file in a text editor and add the certificate content between <data> and </data>.

3. Deploy the configuration profile using Intune to grant permissions for full disk access, loading system extensions, and network access for VPN, Web Filter, and Proxy. By following these steps, you can deploy FortiClient VPN with Intune for macOS successfully.

ref: https://docs.fortinet.com/document/forticlient/7.2.0/intune-deployment-guide/827873/macos

Regards!

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.

Dhruvin Patel
natanpe

If I don't have EMS?

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors