Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
bariolatino1
New Contributor

Delete phase 2 VPN

Hello, In fortinet 110c v4 MR, how can i delete a vpn ? I know that i have to delete phase 2 before i can delete vpn but where can i find phase 2 in the fortinet vpn menu ? Thanks for your help
4 REPLIES 4
ede_pfau
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi, welcome to the forums. We are talking about IPsec VPN, right? You have to delete the VPN in this order: - policy/policies - phase2 - this is located directly below the phase1; click the small triangle in front - phase1 Hope this helps. If not, please post a screen snapshot of the VPN menu.
Ede Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!
bariolatino1
New Contributor

Thanks for your help it was an IE 9 problem i can see phase 2 inder phase 1 VPN and with google chrome i can view and delete phase 2 and 1.
ede_pfau
SuperUser
SuperUser

IE 9 is not yet supported in FortiOS 4.3. You can use Firefox as well as Chrome. Have fun.
bariolatino1
New Contributor

I' m in a renewal licence period and a windows saying me that the licence expire... open in mozilla and i can kill it. And it' s for this i choose chrome.
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors