Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Mike_Berube
New Contributor

Data transfer up and down in a given time log?

Hello, Is there a way to find out how much total data was transferred through a WAN port per week, month etc?
3 REPLIES 3
pchechani_FTNT

If i get your question correctly you are looking for traffic History widget. I have attached the pic. Currently I am using fortigate 80CM with FOS 5.0 Build128.
-p
Mike_Berube
New Contributor

I already have this widget but this only gives me a graph of the bandwidth used speed wise. What I' m looking for is the amount of data in gigs I have transferred through WAN2 during a given time. For example this week I have transferred 105gb of data. Today 15.5Gigs and so on.
pchechani_FTNT

if you register the fortigate with forticloud, You have option to view traffic Trend for a specified time period on selected interface. After login to forticloud you can create new DrillDown as type traffic. from Columns selection select Destination Int. and then source interface. Once created, from the top select the time frame as specify and select the time.
-p
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors