Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Vineeth_U
New Contributor

DLP Advanced Rule

Hi All, upgraded my FG 100D firmware from ver 4 MR3 patch 15 to Ver 5 GA patch 5.Now its not showing DLP advanced rule on this patch.Anyone can tell how to add those rule or else is there any other options which is avaliable in new patch (Aim: archive all email and web content)
2 REPLIES 2
EricF
New Contributor

Vineeth, Are you saying you want to archive all email and content to look at all messages? The new method for DLP in 5.0 require that you create a sensor, then create a filter. The GUI does not allow you to select whether you should archive the messages. To do this you have to use the CLI commands. config dlp sensor edit {sensor name} config filter edit {indexed number referenced in your filter list} set archive enable Does this solve you issue?
wcente
New Contributor

Hello EriCF I had the same problem and enabled archiving via CLI, great so far. But where can I find this archived files? As I can see via GUI-> System -> Advanced Archive Space on the fortis built in disk is used and increasing, but how can the archives be found via GUI?
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors