Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
MWoWGW
New Contributor

Customize HTML template tags

Hello community,

I configure a Cpative portal voucher template for our costumer. I've the problem, that i can't modify the rendered output for the  PRINT_CREDENTIALS - Tag. 

PRINT_CREDENTIALS gives me:

Spoiler

User ID             user@example.com

Password        XXXXXXX

Email                 user@example.com

Expiration       2012-12-21 00:00:00

And i want to rename (translate to german) User ID, Password and Expiration.

Is there a possibility to do that?

Thanks in advanced!

Markus

3 REPLIES 3
Debbie_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hey Markus,

I assume you're referring to the Guest User Print Credentials replacement message?

There is another replacement message to send Guest User credentials via Email which looks like this:

User ID=%%USERID%%
Password=%%PASSWORD%%
Expires=%%EXPIRE%%
User Name=%%USERNAME%%
Mobile Phone=%%MOBILEPHONE%%
Sponsor=%%SPONSOR%%
Company=%%COMPANY%%
Email=%%EMAIL%%

You should be able to use the placeholders on the print replacement message as well, I believe, though you might have to experiment a little for the output to look as you want.

+++ Divide by Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe and Reboot +++
MWoWGW

Hi Debbie,

Thanks for your feedback. Of curse, i already detect this variables and i try to use them insted of  PRINT_CREDENTIALS. 

But, if i use User ID & Password the voucher print page shows "undefined" for both. So i try to change the request for the guest user credentials. 

Lenif
New Contributor

Hello,

same problem here. I don't understand why we can't export a simple csv or customize print templates with self writed username & password

No way to get userID and password for a fully customized and translated print templates.

Someone get it working ?

thanks

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors