Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
npatel07
New Contributor

Custom reports - Hourly website hits

I need to know how to create a custom report on Fortianalyzer that will give me the following: 

Hourly Hits per user

Spans the set dates eg 3 days

no advertising in the list. 

I have seen the template which is Hourly Website Hits but this only gives me it for a day even though i select 3 days and then i cant clear all the advertising links so get about 10 pages. 

Cheers 

2 REPLIES 2
hzhao_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hi there, this report is based on hour_of_day. No matter which report period you have chosen, you will only see 24hrs here, however the data is based on your report time period. To specify user and filter out advertising, please go to Reports -> Advanced settings, add two filters:

User(User)                                             Equal To                 username

and

Category Description (catdesc)                Not Equal To           Advertising

Regards,

hz

npatel07

Thanks mate. So is there a way of creating the report that i want which shows the user and the hits per hour over several days??

Cheers 

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors