Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Gehaktdag
New Contributor

Custom branding for SSL VPN Portal

Hello, Is it possible to import a custom logo into my SSL VPN portal? I' ve searched through the default option, but all i can see is the different color schema' s. Guess its not a default option here. Does anyone have another way to do this?
6 REPLIES 6
Carl_Wallmark
Valued Contributor

Hi, Yes you can, depending on what firmware you are using, but if you are using FortiOS 5 you can indeed upload a logo and then change the SSLVPN portal to include your logo. Go to System -> Config -> Replacement Messages Then click above on " Manage Images"

FCNSA, FCNSP
---
FortiGate 200A/B, 224B, 110C, 100A/D, 80C/CM/Voice, 60B/C/CX/D, 50B, 40C, 30B
FortiAnalyzer 100B, 100C
FortiMail 100,100C
FortiManager VM
FortiAuthenticator VM
FortiToken
FortiAP 220B/221B, 11C

FCNSA, FCNSP---FortiGate 200A/B, 224B, 110C, 100A/D, 80C/CM/Voice, 60B/C/CX/D, 50B, 40C, 30BFortiAnalyzer 100B, 100CFortiMail 100,100CFortiManager VMFortiAuthenticator VMFortiTokenFortiAP 220B/221B, 11C
Gehaktdag
New Contributor

Thanks, that will do :)
ipranger
Contributor

Thanks too, nice feature.

Fortigate 60E v7.x (GA)

Fortigate 60E v7.x (GA)
fjansson
New Contributor II

Hi,

Late reply but perhaps someone else finds this solution. 

If you navigate to System -> Config -> Replacements messages you can manage images and also edit the ssl vpn portal login page.

I haven't found a proper way to actually insert my image into the html code however... But perhaps someone out there is clever enough to figure that out 

scerazy
New Contributor III

It is possible to have own .css ?

Seb

burgerdude

late reply but ran across your question may help someone. Yes you can but I've not found a way to upload a .css file. So I have css in the html head section. Don't remember offhand but there are a few %something% entries that are needed these can be found in the default page. I just pulled those out and then started with a fresh html.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors