Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
JoseOrosco
New Contributor

Custom Report Services per policy

Hi,

I have been asked to list the services used per policy on our equipment.. I managed to create the following dataset.

select policyid, service, sum(coalesce(sentbyte, 0)+coalesce(rcvdbyte, 0)) as bandwidth from $log group by policyid, service having sum(coalesce(sentbyte, 0)+coalesce(rcvdbyte, 0))>0 order by bandwidth desc

However, for some reason, on the report i find policyids that do not exist on this specific equipment (I have more than one in my FAZ).

Please, any help would be much appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5
hzhao_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hi there, you have to add "where $filter" into dataset, $filter contains device and time filter info.

JoseOrosco

Hi,

Thanks for the info, i changed it and now no more unknown policyids are on the report but i do see the Service column in blank..

Is there any other code to take into account? I attach screensot

hzhao_FTNT

So you are using FAZ 5.0? What's the FGT version? Can you see service field in log view and dataset test console?

JoseOrosco

Hi,

The version is v5.0.10-build0365 150129 (GA) and i do see the service ports when i test on the dataset.

Also, thank you very much for the help!!.

Regards,

JoseOrosco

Hi,

For some strange reason it worked fine but on another equipment, it seems this one is not saving the service column properly.

Thanks for the advice on the dataset.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors