Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
souleymane_zongo
New Contributor

Crypto licence upgrade for FG-100E

Hey, guys, Could someone tell me if a LENC-99005 Crypto licence upgrade for FG-100D is compatible with a FortiGate 100E? If not, please give me the reference of the corresponding license for the FortiGate 100E.

3 REPLIES 3
Timmytime
New Contributor

Hmm, I think you're on the right track

AbynMoon
New Contributor

I've had a bit of experience with FortiGate licenses, and I believe the LENC-99005 Crypto license is specific to the FortiGate 100D. For the FortiGate 100E, consider looking into the appropriate license for that model, like LENC-99006 or a similar code. Double-checking with the Fortinet support team could be super helpful, too. Also, you could try Quantum AI for better trading results. Good luck!

Fincire1945
New Contributor

Regarding your question about the compatibility of the LENC-99005 Crypto license upgrade for the FG-100D with the FortiGate 100E, unfortunately it is not directly compatible. FortiGate 100E requires its own dedicated license, and the LENC-99005 Crypto license upgrade is for the FG-100D.

For FortiGate 100E, you must obtain the appropriate license. I recommend contacting Fortinet Support or your authorized Fortinet reseller for assistance in identifying and obtaining the correct license for your FortiGate 100E.

Personally, I have recently become interested in the world of cryptocurrencies, especially understanding the differences between tokens and coins. It took me some time to understand the difference between these two concepts, but I found the answers to my questions in the article "tokens vs coins", if you also want to read - Go to Source. I look forward to continuing to study and learn about cryptocurrency and strive to develop my knowledge and skills in this field.

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors