Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
heyyo
New Contributor III

Configuring SSL VPN, with SAML Authentication and Certificate

Hi,

I am currently working on a new deployment and needs to configure SSL VPN, with SAML Authentication and Certificate. However, I am getting this issue: "Credential or SSLVPN configuration is wrong. (-7200)", and bumped into this link: Failure to connect via SSL VPN with '... - Fortinet Community

It mentions that I need to disable Require Client Certificate. Does this mean that SSL VPN, with SAML Authentication will not work if with Certificate?

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
rbraha
Staff
Staff

Hi @heyyo 
You will need to disable that Require Client Certificate , IdP certificate (Azur,Okta,..) that you are importing to FGT will be set under config users saml, this certificate will validate connections between client and IDP. Take a look of this doc.guide.

https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortigate-public-cloud/7.6.0/azure-administration-guide/584456/co...

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors