Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
kubatyszko
New Contributor

Configuration software for Talkswitch CT.TS001 (aka Talkswitch 48 CA) ?

Hi there, I just recently acquired a TalkSwitch  48 CA or CT.TS001 (branded Centrepoint).

In order to set it up I need the configuration software, since the web based interface is basically a status page.

Any tips as to where could I get the software ?

No need for the CD, download would be more than acceptable.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Jean-Philippe_P

Hello Kunatyszko,

Thanks for posting on the Fortinet Community Forum.

I saw that you had a reply on another forum. Do you need more assistance or the support gave you all the answers you need?

Kindest regards,

Jean-Philippe - Fortinet Community Team
emmanuelli

I need the management software and the process on how to factory reset my Talkswitch 48 CA.

AEK

You are in the wrong forum. This one is dedicated to Fortinet products.

AEK
AEK
valoloz
New Contributor

Hey, any updates?

andergfraylan
New Contributor

I acquired a TalkSwitch 48 CA or CT.TS001 system (branded as Centrepoint) and I'm in need of the configuration software to set it up properly. Unfortunately, the web-based interface only provides a status page, making it impossible for me to configure the system as needed. I've searched extensively for a download link for the software, but I haven't been able to locate it on the official website. Can anyone here provide guidance on how to obtain the TalkSwitch configuration software?

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors