Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
jburk
New Contributor

Completed Cisco CUCM to FortiVoice migration -ask me anything-

We just completed a 350 phone migration from Cisco Unified Communications Manager to FortiVoice.

We were using Unity Connection for Voicemail / Auto Attendant and Informacast for emergency notification. We retained Informacast with the FortiVoice.

We are using a combination of PRI and SIP trunking.

We replaced all of the Cisco handsets with FortiFones. We replaced the CUCM specific ATA's with Cisco ATA 191 as third-party phones.

For posterity, I am a certified CCNP Collaboration and Digium Certified Asterisk Professional. Happy to advise or give direction if I can help anybody.

JB - CCNA R&S, Wireless, Voice. CCNP Collaboration. VCP6-DCV
JB - CCNA R&S, Wireless, Voice. CCNP Collaboration. VCP6-DCV
1 REPLY 1
tgauvey_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hello,

It's great to hear everything seems to be working well with FortiVoice. I would say you should reach out to your account manager/SE and ask to be a FortiVoice reference. I am an SE here at Fortinet and a lot of my customers love FortiVoice and become a reference.

Whenever I am working with another customer in the area, they are more than happy to talk about FortiVoice with them and help them out in any way possible.

Tommy Gauvey
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors