Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Soy
New Contributor

Code -61

Return code -61 what does it mean? I input the correct syntax command. Thanks and regards Soy
4 REPLIES 4
ede_pfau
Esteemed Contributor III

Please quote the command in the CLI, together with the error message (copy&paste the text).

Ede

"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"
Ede"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"
Soy
New Contributor

Hi Ede, NECFGT_SLAVE (sip) # set sip-udp-port 5080 command parse error before ' sip-udp-port' Command fail. Return code -61 Thanks and regards
ede_pfau
Esteemed Contributor III

This is set in " config system settings" . Options here are valid for a specific VDOM only not globally. That leads me to the suspicion that you might not have the permission to administer the current VDOM - ?

Ede

"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"
Ede"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"
Soy
New Contributor

Hi Ede, Yes my config was wrong. It should be enter under the config system settings.. Yes actually I don' t have access on the firewall but I' m helping the admin to configure a policy for SIP traffic because he doesn' t know. By the way are these commands are correct: 1. show system session-helper 2. show system sip-setting 3. show system settings Thanks and regards Soy
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors