Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Not applicable

Citrix Time out after implementing fortinet

Hi All we implemented fortinet a few days back at our main office and since then citrix has been timing out every 5 minutes... its not a citrix issue bt for some reason the fortigate just times me out ... any one seen this issue lately .. also if u have ny suggestions on citrix ....some setting or some thing please let me know. thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Not applicable

Yes, many people are having trouble with this. We use Terminal Services and I had the same problem. The 5 minutes comes from this setting in the FG:

set system session_ttl default 300
See my post about this issue https://forum.fortinet.com/FindPost/41

Not applicable

i think u forgot the link also just found out that you can set the default time out to any one port using set system session port 1494 timeout 2400 thanks for the post it really helped ...
Not applicable

Actually, my " here" was the link. Sorry for the confusion. I edited my post so no one else will be fooled. :-) Yes, you' re on the right track with the command you stated above.
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors