Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
kev57rs3
New Contributor II

Change my email for Fortinet Community/Fortinet Forum

Hello,

I'm trying to do something so simple as changing my email for my Fortinet/Community forum account.

I feel like it's not possible, at least I can't find/do it.

Sorry for the probably stupid question in which case.

The login also seems to be linked to the customer SSO on the FortiCloud panel.
I login on it and I am connected to the forum. Good.

Then I managed to update my Account ID (email) on the customer SSO (FortiCloud) but as soon as I enter the Forum/Community, it asks me to enter a new nickname... And I want to keep my actual one of course.

If I connect with my old email directly on Community or via customersso, I find my profile back.

My email is displayed but we see no option to change it on the forum account directly. Please see below.

What is rather surprising this lack of possibility, in my opinion it is rather me who missed or ignore something.

Can anyone please help me do this?

Thanks in advance!

Capture d’écran 2022-09-11 à 10.57.15.png

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @kev57rs3,

Thanks for reaching Fortinet Community. We see you are trying to change your email address that is tied up to the Fortinet Community. At the moment I see in your profile the email address is "kfuchs@rcarre.com". Are you trying to change this to a different email?

Hope to hear from you.

Thanks and regards,

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors