Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Bharath_v
New Contributor

Change in Adom,Can it reflect bak to all those devices inside the ADOM?

If i made a change in ADOM (say for example) if i allow you tube access in rating overrides. Is that possible to install for all the devices inside that ADOM (note : i don' t want install it separately) Is there any option to do that? if so please tell me Thanks in advance
4 REPLIES 4
Uwe_Sommerfeld
New Contributor

A change of rating overrides will affect all policies where this web rating is active. Thus the question you have is if you can install multiple policy packages at once if I understand you correctly. The answer is no if you look for a GUI / cli based approach. You could use the json API to parse all packages in the adom and install.
Bharath_v
New Contributor

Thanks man
Bharath_v
New Contributor

I need a good guide to install and want to know the features of the fortimanager i have lot of queries to ask for if you guys know please help !!!!
Uwe_Sommerfeld
New Contributor

Hi Bharat.v, best load the VM appliance from Fortinet. You get 14 days of evaluation, enough to look at the features and play around with it. Be careful though, fortimanager is a this - or - that approach. if you integrate boxes it is not advisable to continue to work on the local gui or cli of those boxes unless necessary.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors