Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
RVYC
New Contributor

Cannot see menus in Fortigate60C Dashboard

Using IE10 on Server2008R2 I cannot see any menu items (Dashboard) after successfully logging into a Fortigate 60c v4.0, build5849, 110804 ( MR2 ) Firefox v22 will not even show the login page. Chrome will not install on Server2008R2 Can anyone offer a solution other than using a workstation to login to the Dashboard Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Dave_Hall
Honored Contributor

Hi Rosse. It seems this fgt is running a special firmware build (See also KB FD33316), such that it may not be " fully compatible" with modern browser versions. If the fgt device has been online (without a reboot) for 60+ days, I suggest try rebooting it then see if you can access the GUI. (You could try installing an older version of firefox...but is not recommend.) If you can upgrade the firmware on the fgt, I suggest doing that (though you may need to contact fortinet support to confirm which firmware you can load on it).

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C
GusTech
Contributor II

If i understand you correct, it works well from any workstations?. In IE have you added the address to the " trusted sites" IE: alt-button -> Tools -> Internet options -> security -> Sites(button): enter your FGT address and click add -> Close

Fortigate <3

Fortigate <3
ede_pfau
SuperUser
SuperUser

This is indeed a special branch of FortiOS 4.2 used when initially delivering the 60C. You can upgrade to any 4.2 or 4.3 firmware you can get hold of. I recommend 4.3.14 as being very stable and offering some enhancements over 4.2. " 4.3.14" is short for v4.00 MR3 patch 14, build 665.

Ede

"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"
Ede"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"
RVYC
New Contributor

Problem solved finally after 3 firmware updates to get to v4.0,build0665,130514 (MR3 Patch 14) Thanks for all the replies and Fortinet support , especially Sly
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors