Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
GregH
New Contributor

Cannot get upgrade to work

I upgraded my 60-C Wireless unit as follows: FWF_60C-v400-build0313 to FWF_60C-v400-build0441 All previous upgrades have worked fine but I cannot get to the internet when using build0441. When I revert back to build0313 everything works ok including the wired and wireless internet. I even used the new wizard in build0441 and it set up interface1 and my wifi but it still did not work to get out to the internet. I checked the previous versions interface setup, DHCP and firewall rules and everything seems set as the previous version. I called my ISP and requested that they renew my IP address, which they did and I received a new IP address from them, but that did not work. Another thing that I noticed that was that the CPU usage went way up over the 95% range and memory usage was also high. Probably had nothing to do with getting out to the internet but it was an observation. I am reading the documentation but I cannot seem to find the answer. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance
1 REPLY 1
Not applicable

Try a reboot of the unit whe CPU and MEM are very high. Then try to connect to the Internet again. High cpu and mem usage can couse problems dave
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors