Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
erlandasl
New Contributor

Can't install or update FortiClient

I tried to reinstall FortiClient 7.0 on macOS Ventura 13.6, I did not see the uninstaller at the beginning so started to delete files manually, I deleted FortiClient.app and ForticlientUninstaller.app, and also from Library/ everything with fortinet and forticlient, but still when I try to download it gives me "Internal error" and sometimes "Can't connect to update server" or "No updates found", any fix for this?

I think it sees somewhere that FortiClient is present in the system and does not let me to install it

3 REPLIES 3
srajeswaran
Staff
Staff

Can you try the methods given is following article to properly uninstall the Forticlient and then try installing again.

https://community.fortinet.com/t5/FortiGate/Technical-Tip-How-to-uninstall-FortiClient-on-macOS/ta-p...

Regards,

Suraj

- Have you found a solution? Then give your helper a "Kudos" and mark the solution.

erlandasl

I tried those methods, I deleted everything there is no such thing left as forticlient or fortinet, but still I can't download or update my Forticlient it gives me error, if I would be able to see that there is uninstaller and not deleting manually maybe I would not have this problem

amara25
New Contributor

Why u afraid bro? Relax it’s all good in the cyber hood. U can go to forticlient.com and download it directly. Do u guys use ems? Get the ppa I think it is version, otherwise get forticlient vpn from that site, no need to login.

10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors