Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
vilsonsampaiodev
New Contributor II

Can't download Forticlient .deb version

When I'm trying to download Forticlient VPN linux version (.deb), it's returning this message for me when I click the Linux .deb download button:

Screenshot from 2023-11-13 09-45-46.png

1 Solution
Sheikh

Hi,

Can you try to downloading an older versions e.g 7.2.1 or 7.2.0 etc .. 

regards,

Sheikh

**If you come across a resolution, kindly show your appreciation by liking and accepting it, ensuring its accessibility for others**

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Sheikh
Staff
Staff

Hello @vilsonsampaiodev 

Have you checked these links ?

https://docs.fortinet.com/document/forticlient/7.2.2/linux-release-notes/213138/install-forticlient-...

https://www.fortinet.com/support/product-downloads/linux

- Moreover, please cross verify that you can access the URL from your computer. There might be a firewall in between, so worth checking firewall policies on port 443 from your computer IP address.

- Have you also checked in browser private window or in In-cognito mode ?

regards,

Sheikh

**If you come across a resolution, kindly show your appreciation by liking and accepting it, ensuring its accessibility for others**
vilsonsampaiodev

Hey @Sheikh, I can't download with terminal. It's returning this message:

Screenshot from 2023-11-13 11-15-34.png

And yes, I already try to download in incognito window and check the firewall.
Could you send me the download file?

Sheikh

Hi,

Can you try to downloading an older versions e.g 7.2.1 or 7.2.0 etc .. 

regards,

Sheikh

vilsonsampaiodev

With 7.2.1 version worked.
Thanks for help!!!!

fortiars

Hello! I had the same problem as @vilsonsampaiodev, but I couldn't resolve the issue as they did. I tried to put many different previus versions inside the  created repo.fortinet.com.list file, but none of them work. I always get the "unable to locate package forticlient" error when I run the install command. Below I'm sharing the screenshot of my terminal.Screenshot from 2023-11-15 23-06-49.png

ebilcari
Staff
Staff

Kindly refer to this guide or the release notes for the steps to install Forticlient in Linux systems.

- Emirjon
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors