Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
fred_q
New Contributor

Can't add interfaces into WAN LLB

My fortigate is FG200D, version is v5.4.1,build1064 (GA) . I have two leased lines and two ADSL circuit, I've finished the  configuration of  the ports show in the below picture . And I've configured four static routes for each wan port and policies.

When I want to add them into WAN LLB, I can't see them in the list show in the below picture

Who can tell me what's wrong with my configuration so that I can't add them into WAN LLB.

I hope configure a static monitor like SLA and track, how can I do? Thanks. 

2 Solutions
neonbit
Valued Contributor

You can't add interfaces to the SD WAN (WAN LLB) if they are being referenced in policies/routes etc. You need to delete these first before adding them to the WAN LLB.

View solution in original post

packetpusher

I agree with neonbit. You may want to start with clean install or revert your policies and interfaces setup. Then, configure the WAN LLB and re-apply your configuration.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
neonbit
Valued Contributor

You can't add interfaces to the SD WAN (WAN LLB) if they are being referenced in policies/routes etc. You need to delete these first before adding them to the WAN LLB.

packetpusher

I agree with neonbit. You may want to start with clean install or revert your policies and interfaces setup. Then, configure the WAN LLB and re-apply your configuration.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors