Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
maskankwa
New Contributor

Can someone explain FortiCASB

Fortigate renewal up and I was thinking of dropping down to the UTM since Enterprise does not seem to fit my needs any more. I was trying to ask my rep about FortiCASB, however he could not give me a good idea of what it was or how to use it. For example, how does it help us to protect our Office 365 users?

1 REPLY 1
jintrah_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hi,

FortiCASB is designed to provide visibility, compliance, data security, and threat
protection for cloud-based services employed by an organization. Using an API-based approach, FortiCASB is directly connected to leading SaaS providers to access usage and
data stored in the cloud. This enables Administrators the ability to scan provisioned cloud resource configurations for potential threats as well as SaaS application data for threats,
proprietary information, or sensitive customer records. This ensures that all users of the organization’s SaaS applications are monitored and protected by FortiCASB no matter where
they are or what device they are on. Please see FortiCASB Data Sheet (fortinet.com)

Best regards,

Jin

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors