- I work for an MSP and one of our users called and reported this: Call button grey, can't place calls - FortiFone 3.0.7-b125-1620746642-GA
- I can find nothing at all on the internet about FortiFone other than a couple user guides and they do not have anything about this glitch.
- There wasn't much I was able to do:
- I verified the client settings matched those of a coworker whose FortiFone setup was working normally.
- It did not seem to have anything to do with the audio devices; no effect when I changed to alternate audio (Realtek) or when I changed back to the Plantronics headset.
- Windows was up-to-date.
- Is reinstalling the FF client likely to cause a problem instead of fixing one?
Does anybody have any other ideas?