Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Sun_G_Rah
New Contributor

CLI Command to Show how many Objects in Existing Address Group

Hello Fortinet Folks!

Is there a CLI Command that shows how many address objects are currently a member of an existing address group?  

I know I can view this from the GUI, but I'm just looking for a faster way of verifying if I've already reached my maximum address object members on a given address group, so I can either use a different group or create a new one.

TIA!

3 REPLIES 3
AEK
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hello

show firewall addrgrp <AddrGrpName>

This command will show you the members of your address group, but you still need to count them.

AEK
AEK
Sun_G_Rah
New Contributor

Thanks for the reply.  I know about that command, but is there a command that can show the number of members (just the count) just like what's highlighted on the attached from the GUI.Capture.PNG

AEK

I don't know such feature in CLI, but I'd do it in a very simple way, by copying the output of the command and past it in notepad or other, and the editor will show the number of the last line.

AEK
AEK
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors