Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
ceForti
New Contributor II

CAPWAP option not found in the interface

attached a screenshot. I cant find the "CAPWAP" option in the Administrative Access. any global option to be enabled for this?

1 Solution
mike74
New Contributor II

Hi, this is a new Feature. You have to enable "Security Fabric Connection" for enabling Capwap. See the release notes for FortiOS 6.2.3

Under Administrative AccessCAPWAP and FortiTelemetry have been combined into one option labeled Fabric Connection. If either CAPWAP or FortiTelemetry were enabled on a particular interface, the new fabric option will be enabled after upgrading.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mike74
New Contributor II

Hi, this is a new Feature. You have to enable "Security Fabric Connection" for enabling Capwap. See the release notes for FortiOS 6.2.3

Under Administrative AccessCAPWAP and FortiTelemetry have been combined into one option labeled Fabric Connection. If either CAPWAP or FortiTelemetry were enabled on a particular interface, the new fabric option will be enabled after upgrading.

XxKevinxX

Hey cForti, I’ve been trying to get my AP up and running as well. Just bought it on e-bay. I hear I have to create a ticket to transfer ownership before I can get it configured. So, I’m working on that. Lmk if you get it up and running. What instructions you followed to do so. Thanks in advance.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors