Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
cncah
New Contributor

Bluetooth option does not appear in menu

Hello, I purchased the bluetooth module for my Fortinet i460 phone. I downloaded the installation pdf and followed it to the letter. But when I go to the menu on my phone to sync a bluetooth device, the bluetooth option does not appear. Are there any tricks to getting this to work? Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
foshejh
New Contributor

I am having this same issue as well, but for a i560 phone.  Can you provide any advice or feedback from your experience?  Thank you for your help on this!

Thanks,

foshejh

cncah
New Contributor

Our IT guy sent me this link, but it still did not fix my issue. You might have better luck than me.

http://blogspot.methinksinc.com/wordpress/?p=83

foshejh
New Contributor

cncah,

Thank you very much for your help on this!  That was the exact article that I found that was able to help me solve our problem.  The dip switch on the Bluetooth Module needed to be switched in order for the hidden menu to show up.  After I corrected this, everything worked perfectly.  As they note in the article you referenced, the dip switch was never noted in the instructions...  Thanks again for your help!

Thanks,

-foshejh

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors