Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
surixx23
New Contributor

Block Personal gmail but allow corporate Gsuite in fortinet 200F Firewall

Hi All, 

Im looking to bock personal Gmail but allow official G-suite inside my office that runs a Fortinet 200F Firewall. Kindly share the steps to be done. Thank you. 

4 REPLIES 4
surixx23
New Contributor

tried the above but not working. Actually there is an error in CLI > show config webfilter urlfilter 

this part is not working~!  

FortiGate 200F > V 7.4.2 Build : 2571. 

Immu
New Contributor III

You can not enter the command "show config webfilter urlfilter".

Either "show webfilter urlfilter" or "config webfilter urlfilter"... the manual seems correct to me.

I mean someone forgot the "config webfilter urlfilter" command to get in the section...

I am using 7.2.6, but I do not think that anything has changed here?!

Maybe you can get a little bit more in detail... because I did not understand it clearly what your problem is. Do you want to block the category "Web-based Email" (which also concerns Gmail), but allow Google Services generally? Or do you just want to block Gmail?
There are signatures G-Suite and Gmail for application-control. Probably I would handle it with application-control instead of Webfilter/URL-Filter.

pavankr5
Staff
Staff

Hello

Please check this article on Restrict Google account usage to specific domains 
https://community.fortinet.com/t5/FortiGate/Technical-Tip-Restrict-Google-account-usage-to-specific-...

Note:
Device should be in 'Proxy-based' Inspection mode.

SSL (Deep) Inspection is Mandatory.

Thanks

Pavan

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors