Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Yasindu99
New Contributor

Block Anydesk

I want to block access external (Difference Location) users connect to the internal users via anydesk (Application) but I need to use anydesk among internal users in same location. How can I do this from fortigate firewall?

2 REPLIES 2
ozkanaltas
Valued Contributor III

Hello @Yasindu99 ,

You can block AnyDesk with İnternet Services instead of application control. Therefore, it cannot connect to anydesk servers and the external connection will not work. However, the local connection will continue to work.

All you need to do is create a rule that includes the Anydesk Internet service in the destination field and place it above the Internet rule.Of course, if the computers that will be connecting are not in the same subnet, you will need to write a rule for them.

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
AveryEvans

Thanks for answering it.

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors