Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Daviod
New Contributor

BGP ADVPN

Hi All,

I am new to the Fortinet world (OS 6,4,7) in general and i need some assistance. I currently have SDWAN implementing which is utilizing ADVPN over BGP. I have a single hub and multiple spokes. Each spoke has two connections, a layer 2 MPLS link and and a DIA connection. I am learning the respective routes ok but the problem and access to services work as they should when the MPLS link is in use . When the preferred MPLS link fails , the routes now show up in the routing table as "recursive". When this happens voice traffic seems to be affected as the VOIP phones don't work as expected.  What can i do to solve this problem?

3 REPLIES 3
gfleming
Staff
Staff

Can you explain how the VOIP phones are not working? A few more details would help.

Also is anything else affected?

Cheers,
Graham
Daviod

The VOIP phones always has a "fast busy" tone when a call is attempted.

victornakagomi
New Contributor II

Check your SLA performance settings and make sure the update route option is disable. 

Victor Nakagomi
Victor Nakagomi
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors