Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
unknown1020
New Contributor III

Automation Stitch in fortigate

friends a question:
I am considering setting up "Automation Stitch" https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortigate/6.2.0/cookbook/139441/automation-stitches on my fortigate 100D which has version 6.2.12; Since I want it to send alerts when the fortigate is having high consumption, send an action to send compromised hosts to quarantine, failed login alerts.

Could my fortigate device be slow? What considerations should I have before doing this configuration?

Thanks for your comments.

2 REPLIES 2
srajeswaran
Staff
Staff

I haven't seen observed any issues triggered by running automation stitch . Unless the frequency is very very high, i don't expect an issue . For example, if there is a brute force attack and the login-failure attack is generated in bulk and that triggers a lot of alerts, it may cause some issue (but not bigger issue than brute force).
Regarding the memory/cpu usage consumption alerts, these are generally generated ~80% usage which means the system still has around 20% free resources.

Regards,
Suraj
- Have you found a solution? Then give your helper a "Kudos" and mark the solution.
unknown1020

Thank you so much

Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors