Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Kaplan
Contributor

Automate CLI Template installation

Dear people,

I have in FGM a lot of CLI Scripts, I use for automated Installation of a Fortigate.

One of my problem is, that I must assign step by step the scripts to a fortigate and it does need nearly 10 Steps until the fortigate are completed.

If I use all cli scripts in once, so I get Error from the FGM. Thats the cause, why I splitted the CLI scripts to mutch standalone cli scripts. 

My question is, gives there some possibility, install all cli steps in once?

For example I can not purge the DHCP from WAN and following delete the WAN Interface. So I get a error if I will execute this script.

Kind Regards

1 Solution
Kaplan
Contributor

My Problem is solved with a Fortimanager update from 6.4 to 7.0.5
All CLI From CLI Templates over CLI Template Group will work step by step in order of the CLI Scripts. So I can assign the Group to the FG and it functions in 1 Step. After them the FG are ready.

Thanx again

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Kaplan,

Thank you for using the Community Forum. I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
Kaplan
Contributor

My Problem is solved with a Fortimanager update from 6.4 to 7.0.5
All CLI From CLI Templates over CLI Template Group will work step by step in order of the CLI Scripts. So I can assign the Group to the FG and it functions in 1 Step. After them the FG are ready.

Thanx again

Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Kaplan,

Thank you for the update!

I am sure it will help some other users :)!

Regards,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors