Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Peterbob9
New Contributor

Antivirus exclude technic

How we can setup an Antivirus & Sandbox Exclusion. (Firewall in NGFW Mode without any authentification setup)

I have try to answer some of them, can you help...

ANY OTHER IDEA..?

How i can exclude Application from Antivirus Only    How i can exclude specific FDQN Destination Host from Antivirus Only  (By Specific firewall Access Rule with Destination FQDN Group with no Antivirus profile) How i can exclude specific IP-Client from Antivirus Only  (By Specific firewall Access Rule with Client source IP with no Antivirus profile)   How i can exclude Application from Sandbox Only     How i can exclude specific FDQN Destination Host from Sandbox Only   (By Specific firewall Access Rule with Destination FQDN Group with Dedicated Antivirus profile) How i can exclude specific IP-Client from Sandbox Only   (By Specific firewall Access Rule with Client source IP with Dedicated Antivirus profile)   How i can exclude Application from Sandbox and Antivirus   How i can exclude specific FDQN Destination Host from Sandbox and Antivirus  (By Specific firewall Access Rule with Destination FQDN Group with no Antivirus profile) How i can exclude specific IP-Client from Sandbox and Antivirus  (By Specific firewall Access Rule with Client source IP with Dedicated Antivirus profile)
0 REPLIES 0
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors