Android device (Samsung S21) with Forticlient VPN do connect successfully (100%), get an IP address and are connected but no traffic is going through.
Via Forticlient Windows everything works as expected and traffic is allowed and routed normally.
Policy lookup shows the correct policy.
What could be the reason that the android VPN client does connect but does not transfer any traffic?
- app was freshly uninstalled and installed.
- Forticlient VPN on windows PC works correctly.
- policy lookup shows correct policy when looking up.
- logging show SSL VPN client (both windows and adroid) is successfully connected
- both (windows client and android client) use same settings and user
- Nothing flows (testing with direct IP addresses and no DNS.
Is the Forticlient VPN on android broken?