Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
aseques
New Contributor

Alert notification frequency to send all events?

I created a new event handler to notify me of all the sslvpn logins, I've rather done that from fortigate but it seems it's only capable of notifying failed logins. The issue is that I can't find a setting so all the events are sent by mail, only the ones triggering the interval defined (see the attached screenshot from the manual)

Is there any way to accomplish that? I am currently using 1match in a 1 minute period to get the alerts.

EDIT; Forgot to add that I'm using FAZ 5.2.1

1 Solution
Shawn_FTNT
Staff
Staff

There is no way in GUI and CLI to trigger a separate event for each log in FAZ 5.2.1.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
L_FTNT
Staff
Staff

You want every log that has the sslvpn login event to be treated as a separated alert? For example, if John Doe logged in 3 times within last 60 seconds, you want 3 alerts to be sent to you not 1 alert?

If so, I don't think there is a setting for you to do that from GUI.

Ling Lu
aseques
New Contributor

L.Clarke wrote:

You want every log that has the sslvpn login event to be treated as a separated alert? For example, if John Doe logged in 3 times within last 60 seconds, you want 3 alerts to be sent to you not 1 alert?

If so, I don't think there is a setting for you to do that from GUI.

Do you know if it would be possible to be achieved by using the cli?

Shawn_FTNT
Staff
Staff

There is no way in GUI and CLI to trigger a separate event for each log in FAZ 5.2.1.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors