Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
ruzeski
New Contributor

Add fortigate in fortiganalyzer

I added my fortigate in fortianalyzer and the logs do not arrive, in fortigate the status appears as connected, but in fortianalyzer the logs are not received.

ruzeski_0-1661280730964.png

ruzeski_1-1661280969906.png

I'm using the demo version of fortianalyzer and I'm connecting a fortigate 60E firmware 7.2.0

I believe it is a configuration error, since this is the first time I perform this procedure.

4 REPLIES 4
kcheng
Staff
Staff

Hi @ruzeski 

You may want to check with the following document:

https://community.fortinet.com/t5/FortiAnalyzer/Troubleshooting-Tip-FortiGate-to-FortiAnalyzer-conne...

On the FortiGate, if you run the command "exec log fortianalyzer test-connectivity" and noticed Log: Tx & Rx (log not received), you will need to set reliable to enable. The command to enable reliable is as below:

config log fortianalyzer setting

set reliable enable

end

Cheers,
Kayzie Cheng

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
yeowkm99

managed to solve the issue.

ruzeski
New Contributor

first thank you for collaborating. I ran the suggested command but the problem persists, I still don't receive the logs.

ruzeski_1-1661349277391.png

kcheng

Hi @ruzeski 

Can you please let me know what's the firmware of the FAZ that you are currently using?

Cheers,
Kayzie Cheng

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors