Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Cglobal71
New Contributor

Access Multiple network throught IPSEC VPN forticlient

Hello,

I have a question, can I access to multiple network throught IPSEC VPN forticlient. There is the schéma infrastructure:

LAN A --------------FGT A----------------VPN IPSEC site to site--------------------------FGT B-----------------LAN B

192.168.1.X/24       192.168.1.1                                                                 192.168.2.1               192.168.2.X/24

|

|

|

|

IPSEC VPN Forticlient

192.168.3.x/24

VPN site to site working normally

When I am connected to VPN Forticlient with IP address 192.168.3.10 (For Example), I have access to network 192.168.1.0/X,

but i have no access to network 192.168.2.X/24.

I try to have somes policies, routes, etc.., still not working.

Any ideas on the question

10 REPLIES 10
sw2090
Honored Contributor

just as addition: if you enable split tunneling in ipsec p1 mode config you can also select an adressgroup object there to access more than one subnet. That's the way I do it here.

Thus this still will require policies to allow the traffic but they don't need to be ipsec poicies this way.

Also I am not sure if an ipsec policy without split tunneling will do the trick. The client still needs to get routes to the subnets...

-- 

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams

-- "It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors