Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Oper_Seguridad
New Contributor

ADD INTERNET CHANNEL BACKUP FORTIADC GLSB

Best regard; Currently I have an architecture of two Fortiadc between two Datacenters in different locations which have the GLSB module configured, and in each datacenter there is an Internet channel. The Configuration process of the Datacenter, Link, Server, Virtual Sever Pool, Host, Zone and Policy modules, and Global DNS Configuration was carried out. and Finally, the VS SLB is associated with the Server. But I have a problem when I go to add a new channel, because in the Server, it only allows me to add a public IP, which is then related to the zone registration.

the Backup channel is implemented in each Fortiadc and to be able to achieve GLSB operation in both datacenters with the 4 internet channels, with their respective DNS records.

4 REPLIES 4
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Oper_Seguridad,

Thank you for using the Community Forum. I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello,

We are still looking for someone to help you.

We will come back to you ASAP.

Regards,

Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello,

A FortiADC expert will answer you.

Regards,

gsharma
Staff
Staff

Hello Oper_Seguridad,

It seems like you need to create a new SLB  vs for the new ISP, and add the new SLB VS in GLB accordingly

Gaurav Sharma
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors