Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
safwa
New Contributor III

A large closed space supports up to 600 users

Hello I want what's type ( reference of access point Fortinet ) supported until 600 user for in a large closed space supports up to 600 users !! so i wait from expert wireless Fortinet reply me !! thanks in advance

11 REPLIES 11
safwa
New Contributor III

i need some one answer me !!

what's model access point that support until 600 user in the big space closed !!

thanks in advance 

abelio
Valued Contributor

safwa wrote:

i need some one answer me !!

Hello safwa what you need is irrelevant here actually, mi friend.

As many others respectfully told you: this a forum,   it's isn't technical support.

I mean, here you'll find people helping others on a volunteer effort, giving their time.

If you need sizing related to any Fortinet products or projects, your should contact your local SE to achieve that. If you don't have one yet, ask your Fortinet reseller for that.

Hope it helps

regards

/ Abel

regards / Abel
safwa
New Contributor III

so please have you a answer or not !! if you  have reply me 

don't waste my time saying anything !!!

mhe
Contributor II

safwa wrote:

don't waste my time saying anything !!!

Do you really think you're going to get answers by insulting people? Also, abelio's answer is correct - this is a presales question that your dealer can clarify.

safwa
New Contributor III

you and your friend, both if you are already have an answer. normally you answer me it's been a long time .. so you are not an expert fortinet so you are talking about off topic

safwa
New Contributor III

I have access point 221E  I want installed in Hotel and this hotel support until 600 user  so i need what length distance for coverage ???    i wait from expert Fortinet answer me !!   thanks in advance 

Bromont_FTNT

This would be a sales question to help you size appropriately. TAC can help with other questions. A lot more information would be needed to answer your question though. How big an area, what interference is there, etc.

Some areas you might want to maixmize distance, some areas you maximize user density. A rule of thumb is up to 30 users per access point etc. 

safwa
New Contributor III

i think 221e support 512 per radio !!! so i need what about distance of coverage !!

Bromont_FTNT

There are too many factors to answer... But I will say that if you want users to have a good connection experience you'll want a lot more than 1 FortiAP for 600 users. 

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors